Monday, October 15, 2012

Littler Learners

 Carsyn and the Kitchen


 
Meet my daughter Carsyn. She love to help in the kitchen. No matter what I am doing in from cleaning to cooking and baking she wants to be involved. I recently did a video interview of her when she turned 3 and I asked her what her favorite thing to do was and she told me, “Cook in the kitchen with mommy!” Man did this make me proud!
I have had a few people tell me that there kitchens were too small to get crafty in. Well I have to show my kitchen. It is the smallest kitchen that I personally have ever seen. We live in a tiny 2 bed room town house and the kitchen is super small. But we make it work! We also use out table sometimes but not usually because it would be a pain to clean up my cake stuff for each meal/snack that my daughter has! When I do things like cup cakes I have to use the table though because I can fit all he cup cakes on the counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment